Begin your remodel project by insisting on REAL PebbleTec finish, known for its unparalleled natural beauty and durability.
Pool Remodeling Guide
Wondering how to start the process? Our 4 Step Remodeling Guide shows you how.
How do you use your pool?
- Do you swim in it often?
- Is it a space for gatherings and entertaining?
- Do you use it as a quiet, relaxing space?
- Is it meant to be art or a backdrop for parties?
Who will be using your pool?
- If you have kids, do you need design features like a shallow area?
- If you’re a swimmer, do you value maximum grip for secure footing or maximum foot/hand comfort—or a blend of both?
- For entertaining, are you interested in a tanning shelf? Are you looking for a luxurious, high-end look?
How long will you be in your home?
- How important is pool longevity to you?
- How important is an updated, premium pool to your home’s resale value? (Did you know that PebbleTec pools are very often called out in Zillow and MLS home listings?)
- What pool design elements are most important to you as you enjoy your pool today and for the months/years ahead, before you sell your home?
- Kitchen (BBQ area)
- Den (gathering place around a fire pit)
- Living room or social space (the pool)
- Dining room (outdoor seating)
Expert installation of your PebbleTec pool is crucial to a beautiful, long-lasting result. That’s why we only sell to select Authorized Applicators who have completed an extensive, 21-step onboarding process. This way, you can trust that your pool project will be done correctly the first time.
Paul-Henri Poujol, Owner
Pirates World Cap d’Agde
"Since the creation of our water park 20 years ago, we had constant problems with the watertightness of the pools. We met Tim and the company EuroPebbleTec a year ago and they were appointed to renovate some of our pools with PebbleSheen. They were extremely professional, they were able to set up a team of 15 people in a very reactive way to carry out the waterproofing of 2000m² of pool interiors. The work was clean and the finishes are above our expectations. We have therefore decided to renew the adventure on an additional 2000m² this following year. Today, we cannot imagine any new pools being built without their intervention."